Volunteer With Us!
Help out our medical team with laundry, pet care, and more!
- Shot Spot Volunteer: Once a month SpayToday hosts an offsite community vaccine clinic. We partner with local animal control offices and provide low-cost vaccines and microchips on site for individuals and their pets in their neighborhoods. We’ve hosted clinics in Arvada, Lakewood, Evergreen, and Littleton and our location list is constantly growing! We need help at these clinics with in-take, registration, and crowd control.
Both dogs and cats are welcomed! We administer between 80 – 200 vaccines at each clinic. Shot Spot clinics enable us to connect with pets in the communities where they live and offer low-cost essential vet services.
As a bonus, you will have an opportunity to meet dozens of puppies, kittens, dogs, and cats while supporting their families and ensuring pets stay healthy and safe.
- Fundraising and Donor Development: Help us connect with donors and expand our supporter base.
- Grant Writing: Help us fund the purchase of “big ticket” items and support subsidized surgeries
- Help our reception staff: Help us answer questions and schedule appointments.
- Event Planning and Outreach: Educate the public about the need for spay/neuter at events. Plan events to raise funds and awareness.
Send us a message and a team member will reach out!
Recent Google Reviews
I have taken two dogs to be Spayed and Neutered at Spay Today. I have taken all of my dogs here for their vaccinations yearly. (Parvo/Distemper/Lepto/Rabies).
Not only are they very affordable, professional, and organized when you book and take your dog into the clinic, but the staff is very nice!
I had a family emergency come up unexpectedly the day I took my dog, Cheyenne, in for her spay appointment. I called the clinic around 10 am and left a voicemail asking if there was anyway I could pickup Cheyenne early, so I could go see my family.
I was called back within the hour, and the attendant at the front, told me it looked like Cheyenne would be ready around 4pm, but they would call me if she was finished with Surgery sooner.
I got a call at 2pm that Cheyenne would be ready to come home a little early at 3, and that I should head that way.
I thought that was very nice of them and I appreciate it a lot.
Our dogs are recovering well.
January 22, 2022
I brought my one year old miniature dachshund in to get spayed. I was extremely anxious and nervous. One of the nurses took extra time to reassure me everything was going to be fine. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease!! When I came to pick her up the service and kindness I was shown was amazing. My little girl came out wearing a pink sweater to help keep her body temperature up. She is home and recovering comfortably!
SpayToday is wonderful and I will recommend them to everyone I know!
July 22, 2021
Our beloved rescue pup Chili dog was spayed this past week and I was very impressed with this operation. Even in the midst of a snowstorm resulting in a snow day closure for our original appointment day, the staff continued to be communicative and got us rescheduled asap as they knew we were traveling a good distance and really needed this procedure done ASAP before her first heat cycle. The techs were great, very sweet and patient with our nervous girl. She's doing great post-op too, zero issues. Highly recommend!
February 22, 2022
1401 Ammons St, Lakewood, CO 80214
- Open from 7am – 5pm
- Sunday & Monday – Closed
- Holidays – Closed
SpayToday is a 5013-C and all donations are tax deductible.